Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

Ace!

This is definitely the sort of stuff that Newgrounds should have more of. Keep it up!

the races we have the races we have

lolylops 2 da makxx!!!11

wtf!!11 u ppl r ghey coz u dont even gvie jery a chancce 2 st0p rascism!1

Pl4gued Demoreel Pl4gued Demoreel

Got me hyped!

Can't wait to see some of your work, man. Looks promising :D

Doomrunner Doomrunner

Fantastic Game

I'm not normaly into flash games but this one made my day. Definitely a favourite. The graphics for the missiles were really smooth, they looked excellent!

Endless Flight 2 Endless Flight 2

Bit of a rip-off really

Isn't this just that chopper game with a dragon?

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Better than Alien Hominid...

I have to agree, this SHOULD definitely come out as a console version. Any sequels?

Rock ON! (and worship Satan Rock ON! (and worship Satan

I don't know what you're trying to prove...

... but this is seriously awful.

Forever Gamer Forever Gamer

Haha, Amazing!

Fantasticly produced track with possibly the most unlikely subject matter I've ever heard in Trance. I love the vocoded voice and the "put your hands up" section from 3:05 with the epic reverb lead.

It just all comes together so well. Did I mention how catchy the chorus is? I can definitely see why this is ranked so highly in the portal. Seriously, keep up the great work.

Oh, and best ending ever :D

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks for the spectacular review man=) Glad you liked how it all came together. And cool that you like the suprise-ending. Hehe=)

I'll keep it up ... se you around the AP!

Irrational Numbers -SV Irrational Numbers -SV

The 80's would be proud.

Love the irregular time signature... it gives the entire track the unpredictable 'computer-age' type feel I expect you were going after. It's great to hear such a glitchy track come with such a mellow vibe.

Stealingvision responds:

Yeah, the original file name for this song was "info". The mellow vibe was all based around that cool sound I made in the beginning. Thanks for like'n it!