Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

Ace!

This is definitely the sort of stuff that Newgrounds should have more of. Keep it up!

the races we have the races we have

lolylops 2 da makxx!!!11

wtf!!11 u ppl r ghey coz u dont even gvie jery a chancce 2 st0p rascism!1

Pl4gued Demoreel Pl4gued Demoreel

Got me hyped!

Can't wait to see some of your work, man. Looks promising :D

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

Foamy = Past its sell-by date

Jesus Christ, the squirrel didn't make one valid point in that whole flash. If there WAS no news coverage, then half of the world wouldn't even have a goddamn clue there was a hurricane!

And why don't YOU quit moaning about what's going on in the real world and 'go help some people'?!

GTA Nintendo GTA Nintendo

Don't bother with the movie

By the looks of this trailer, it looks like it's going to be one of those badly animated VG spoofs that arent funny that people only watch because it has the words, 'GTA' and 'Nintendo' in it.

A Tribute To Jeff Weise A Tribute To Jeff Weise

STFU, Sympathetic retards

At last, someone with the same view as me - those messages at the end of the flash completely sum up what I think (Especially the last one :D )

Oh yeah, funny flash btw :)

MessiaH responds:

Thanks, and thank you to NG for putting this on the motherfucking Bastards collection page!!!

Metal Gear Crisis 1.2 Metal Gear Crisis 1.2

Frontpage, here we go

This'll be there soon. I was a massive fan of the first Metal Gear Crisis and this has proven that you haven't lost your touch.

Anymore coming out?

The Ringtone W**ker! The Ringtone W**ker!

Classic

Keep up all this british humour that you are kindly handing out to the interweb.

Oh yeah, and I heard that GLC ringtone sample in there as well:-'Soap Bar'

Chav Killer Chav Killer

Bastards...

They don't dare get their knives out.. Oh, sorry, what knives? Silly C**ts..

For those who hate chavs For those who hate chavs

Get it there, son!

But you didn't make them out to be the bastards they are. In reality, anyone dressed in that much black would have had their heads kicked in before he could of got the lighter out.